Inline Chimney Fans
Flueboost supply an inline chimney fan which can be fitted anywhere within the flue run subject to minimum clearance requirements as illustrated in the downloads below.
Advantages of an inline chimney fan
- The ideal solution for listed buildings.
- No need for scaffolding/cherry picker to install or for service/repairs
- Easy to install & maintain
- Can be located in loft/roof void/chimney stack so not an eyesore
- Not open to the elements giving a longer lifespan
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Supplied with an inbuilt pressure switch for failsafe operation with the gas valve/control panel
- Supplied with Spigots at each end for ease of installation in the duct
- 2 part fitting so the main working section is easily removed without disturbing the section installed in the duct as shown
With stringent health and safety legislation our fans are a cost effective alternative to chimney mounted units as they avoid the necessity of scaffolding/cherry picker for routine maintenance.
This is particularly relevant for installations which are difficult to access as the fan can be serviced at low level or returned to us for repair/maintenance.
Minimum Clearance Requirements
- Flueboost 350 Minimum Clearance - Download
- Flueboost 800 Minimum Clearance - Download